Learn from inspiring talks by 30 executive speakers and experts
Immerse yourself in interactive sessions led by academic experts
Share experiences with peers and gain valuable insights and ideas
Connect with peers during discussions, breaks, lunches and dinners
Select talks, discussions and labs across 7 innovation themes
Access our meeting app, slides, minutes and key insights report
Author and Professor
- Globally recognized scholar
- One of 25 most influential people in digital business (Business Week)
- World Economic Forum fellow
- Co-author “Fewer, Bigger, Bolder”
Entrepreneur in Residence, Co-Founder at _Underscore.VC
- Serial entrepreneur turned venture capitalist and teacher
- Creator of renowned “Startup Secrets” at Harvard iLab
- CEO in digital apps business for 21 years
President of Bell Labs and Corporate CTO
- Author of The Future X Network: A Bell Labs Perspective
- Inaugurator of Bell Labs Prize and a luminary in the industry
- Winner of a series of scientific society awards
Sir Donald Gordon Chair of Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Highly-regarded academic formerly of Wharton, Harvard
- Sloan Foundation Award for best industry study
- Visiting Scholar on changing business models, New York Fed
Speakers & Facilitators
Keynotes, track talks and labs by 30 corporate speakers
from different industries and academic experts
An Innovation Event Unlike Any Other
Gathering of Innovation Executives from Large Multinational Firms
Roundtable Discussions and Labs Moderated by Experts
For Corporate Attendees Only.
Over 25h of Informal Networking
Immersive sessions with short presentations and group discussions facilitated by academic experts
Who Is Attending
Exclusively for innovation executives in large multinational firms! The world's largest gathering of its kind
A great experience. I talked to people from different industries
and had brilliant roundtable discussions, which helped me
find out how to get future ideas come to life.
Joachim Rask - Vice President Innovation Operations at Electrolux
The Summit was a great platform
to learn, exchange and partner up.
Wolfgang Reich - Director, Advanced Materials & Systems Research at BASF
It was great to meet up with such a big group of peers
and experts from different industries and countries.
This is unique and I would not want to miss it.
Jürgen Dettling - Chief Technologist at HP
Network, practical learning, validation and fun
with key leaders across the industries!
What more to expect?!
Jean-Paul Hautekeer - Global Marketing Director at Dow Corning
Great opportunity to discuss with peers and experts
innovation questions in depth. I got great insight
on how to deal with intangible value propositions.
Otto Gies - VP Head of New Business at Airbus Defence & Space
Networking & Dinners
Over 25 hours dedicated to informal networking, including coffee breaks, lunches, and three dinners.
7 Nov: Pre-Summit Dinner
8 Nov: Buffet Networking Dinner (included)
9 Nov: Seated Dinnerinfo & tickets
Copenhagen, 8 - 10 November 2016